Buy Luminera Hydralix Lips 2 x 1.25ml At Real Life Botox Online Shop
The product is indicated for lips contour and volume. It is to be injected into the mid and deep dermis.
Gel particle size: 300-500 μm
Injection depth: labial mucosa
Package content 2 pre-filled syringes, 1.25ml each
Advisable needle size: 27G or 30G thin-wall
The addition of lidocaine reduces pain and treatment discomfort | Buy Luminera Hydralix Lips 2 x 1.25ml
Hydryalix is an injectable, sterile, apyrogenic gel intended for soft tissue augmentation. It is composed of cross-linked hyaluronic acid from a non-animal source. The gel is latex-free, viscoelastic, clear, transparent and bio-degradable.
Hydryalix Advantages | Buy Luminera Hydralix Lips 2 x 1.25ml
• Marketed since May 2013, with over then 25000 syringes marketed thus far
• Sound safety profile
• Safe active ingredient with over 2 decades of marketing experience in dermal fillers
• Biocompatible and biodegradable
• Marketed in more than 25 countries
• CE Certified
• Non animal origin HA
• Provides a volumizing, filling effect
• The product is manufactured in the Hybrid MoBi™ technology
• Produced in a manufacturing facility operating under strict ISO9001 & ISO13485 conditions
• The longevity of the HA molecules injected is increased by the cross linking process using BDDE that creates a new 3D network
• Residual BDDE in the final product is less than 2ppm . Buy Luminera Hydralix Lips 2 x 1.25ml online .
Composition | Buy Luminera Hydralix Lips 2 x 1.25ml
Sodium hyaluronate (20mg/ml),cross-linked (BDDE<2ppm)
Hydryalix is provided in a 1.25 ml prefilled graduated syringe. Buy Luminera Hydralix Lips 2 x 1.25ml online
Hybrid MoBi™ technology
Hydralix lips lidocaine is indicated for remodelling and contouring lips. The recommended needle size is 27G.
Luminera’s state of the art technology for the production of Hydryalix, our cross linked HA line of products, gives the advantages of both monophasic cross linking and biphasic gel properties. Monophasic gel, which is homogenously cross linked, generates a smooth, uniform gel, lowers side effects, such as swelling and the Tyndall effect, and uses less BDDE for the cross linking process. Monophasic gel is 100% cross linked. Biphasic gel has two phases, a highly cross linked phase of HA particles and a non-cross linked HA phase in which the particles are suspended. This non cross linked phase is needed to enable the injection. In our Hybrid MoBiTM technology, the gel is monophasic, fully homogenous , smooth and easy to inject. The gel is then cut to different particle sizes, generating a line of differentiated products which are intended for diverse indications. The particle nature of the gel gives the ability to mold the injected material to the desired shape in the tissue and gives the product its firmness. A property not found in the standard monophasic products which are available in the market.
Hydralix Lips is provided in a 1.25 ml prefilled syringe.
Recommended needle 27G
Buy Luminera Hydralix Lips 2 x 1.25ml