Visit Real Life Botox Online To Know More About calcium hydroxyapatite . We have luminera Crystalys for sale online
Luminera Crystalys is a long lasting non-permanent implant, based on calcium hydroxyapatite, the major content of teeth and bones. It is a bio-degradable semi solid implant intended for sub and deep dermal use. Depending on the amount injected, results are evident for up to 2 years. Product Size : Crystalys is provided in a 1.25 ml pre-filled graduated syringe .
Crystalys is a calcium hydroxyapatite-based injectable dermal filler designed to restore facial volume and natural contours by promoting generation and deposition of natural collagen, the body’s physiological soft tissue filler . The beneficial effects of Crystalys are both immediate and long lasting. Clinical results are evident for up to 2 years, depending on the volume injected, patient skin properties and age. Visit Real Life Botox Online To Know More About calcium hydroxyapatite and luminera crystalys
Luminera Crystalys For Sale Online
- Marketed since September 2011, with tens of thousands of syringes marketed so far, worldwide!
- Extensive clinical experience.
- Sound safety profile.
- Safe active ingredient with over a decade of marketing experience in dermal fillers.
- Many decades of clinical experience using Calcium Hydroxyapatite in dental, bone and surgical implants.
- CE certified.
- Biocompatible and biodegradable.
- Promotes generation of natural collagen.
- Provides a volumizing, lifting effect.
Luminera Crystalys for sale online At Real Life Botox Shop
- Calcium hydroxyapatite (55.7%) microspheres of 25-45 microns diameter, Glycerin, CMC and Phosphate buffer.
- Crystalys is provided in a 1.25 mL prefilled graduated syringe.
Injected areas are filled and lifted, resulting in a superb ‘on the spot’ outcome.
Long Term – luminera Crystalys for sale online
The calcium hydroxyapatite microspheres form a scaffold supportive of fibroblast ingrowth, which, in turn, produces and deposits new collagen, a natural volumizing agent in facial regions. Calcium hydroxyapatite degradation is synchronous with neo-collagen deposition at the injection site, providing a lasting, natural, full and youthful look.
The force applied by the physician while injecting
*Both materials were injected at a flow rate of 1ml/min. via a 25G/16mm needle (0.31mm inner diameter)
Know More About calcium hydroxyapatite and luminera crystalys